Institute for Public Management
The Institute for Public Management pursues research in the management dimension of public sector institutions. The research is mainly concentrated on application-oriented research as well as on the development and scientific support of public sector reform processes. The results are then applied to the training of public sector and social economy executives.
The research focuses on the following areas:
- Management of local authorities
- Management of social services
- Public accounting and controlling
- Management of non-profit organisations
- International public management